Fits most Beta 4 strokes, comes in black… optional colors can be ordered
1) The engine blanket cannot make direct contact with the exhaust anywhere, use a heat shield!
2) Move shifter lever as far outboard as possible to prevent wear through, straighten or replace bent shifters
3) Hold blanket in place and mark locations near grommets
4) Prestretch elastics and loop around frame or subframe junction or rad hose and pass metal bone through the elastic, they will hold themselves in place.
5) Pass bones through grommets and note what direction(s) needs adjustment
6) Remove cover and adjust bands to get a slight pull towards center and have the edges flush with the frame.
7) Put cover on and ride
One hold down rubber goes around the rear shock reservoir as shown in photo, and another one hangs off the rad hose on the left side.