Installation of Shovel Pouch
1) Gas spout of Mountain Addiction can should face forward on the tunnel (closest to seat) straps should line up with existing tunnel to top bolts, use new bolts to fasten all 4 - 1” sidelock female buckles.
2) The ¾” female sidelock buckle goes on the back fuel can retainer bar, centered and pointing up.
3) Place cover in position and adjust and fasten buckles. Slide shovel head into pouch keeping probe and shovel handle holders clear. The ¾” male sidelock goes through the shovel head and keeps the shovel head secure. Because all shovel heads are different there is a center hook on a cord with a cord lock, I suggest drilling a hole in the shovel head so this cord can act as a safety.
4) Probes slide into right side of the shovel pocket and get trapped by the shovel head and attached with the small rubber tie. The hook is the safety that attaches to your probe bag
5) Shovel handle loads on the left side and is also trapped by the shovel head at the front and fastened by the locking clip. The clips are adjustable by pulling or pushing the lower tab and helping the elastic through (before clipping onto shovel handle) There is a loop with a hook on this side for you to put a safety leash on your shovel handle, with so many different configurations of shovel handles I have to leave this one up to you.
Installation of Standard cover
1) Gas spout of Mountain Addiction can should face rearwards on the tunnel, the cover straps should line up with existing tunnel to top bolts, use supplied bolts to fasten 2 side grommets on left side and 2 side lock female buckles on the right side.
Installation of Bag
1) Gas spout of Mountain Addiction can should face rearwards on the tunnel, the cover straps should line up with existing tunnel to top bolts, use supplied bolts to fasten the 4 side lock female buckles.
2) The shovel clip can be adjusted longer or shorter by feeding the elastic through the grooves (flip upside down to do this)
3) there are 2 loops provided on both shovel handle side and probe side to allow for a safety line, please find a convenient lanyard that clipr to your shovel and probe so it cant get lost should you shake them loose
Installation of Yeti cover
1) Pull cover over can and mark where the skirt velcro lands on the skid
2) Clean marked area with supplied alcohol pads and install velcro hook on skid
3) Remove "bone" portion of rubber band from grommets, wrap band once around the lower strut rod mount and pass bone through band to retain it. Adjust so the bone remains in the center (Place Photo Here)
4) Replace bone through grommets and tension with quick strap